Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy 10th Anniversary to Fuck Boy Ron Artest & Crew!

Ahh November 19th 2004, such a sweet day for the NBA in regards to their reputation as a nice family oriented organization. Big Fro'd Ben Wallace freaks the fuck out on Ron Artest of the Indiana Pacers throwing fisticuffs and then Artest ends up high stepping into the crowd  knocking out a few Average Joe Motherfuckers from Detroit left and right! I don't remember really caring about the situation but I swear Stephen jackson hasn't done ONE worth while thing since this whole escapade, heavy hands non the less. I think i was probably in 7th grade, this whole phase was pretty much walking around the Middle School twirling my soon to be mustache  & trying to not get screamed at by Steve Mahoney at basketball practice. As much as a terrible negative shadow was casted over the NBA for a while, Ron Artest or "Metta World Peace" as he's been bitching to be called, may have made out in this ordeal. Yeah he got like a seasons worth of a suspension, this event as his peak of his Pro Career publicity wise. Seriously though, even if this dude is somewhere in China right now pounding some of Asia's finest snatch while wearing a Panda Mink Bath Robe, who's even there to acknowledge it? I'd compare being a Pro Athlete overseas to shopping in the mall and eating in the food court by yourself. Yeah you might have some cool gifts you bought & nice orange chicken samples as well while the ability of hitting on some women, but who the fuck do you share the other moments with? Not the authentic Jeremy Lin's on your squad thats for sure, I've seen Love & Basketball once or thrice. From being a crunch time defensive stopper to a washed up grind it out paycheck to paycheck forward rocking these kicks just to stay relevant. I know I'm throwing shade but Ill stick to my $10 bag blunts and having my fingers crossed on getting 71's on all my assignments.
#Fire

This dude probably hopped over the railing to get on the T and 35 minutes later he was getting a fist full of World Peace 
Found the full video here for all you sucka NBA fans who were up to speed back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment