Monday, November 24, 2014

@Bobbyswansonn's Pandora Station Lineup



Alright so i tend to consider myself a very musically influenced person, face it the world's not a nice place but music sometimes fills in the rough patches. I trust my iTunes more than your average joe, but overtime my stuff has dwindled down to the crowd pleasing basics. To keep my mind fresh, I've started to use Pandora more and more during the school year. Now its very easy to have 25-30 stations that play the same bullshit to get you through the day, but I'm not about that life. I need variety, mostly mood fulfilling music to make the day that much easier. This attempt should suit a pretty well rounded listener, and can touch base with just about any genre your trying to rock out to. Heres my basic kit to attack a tiresome and long grind in 2014.

Main Essential Stations:
-Florida Georgia Line
Country is something which never will go out of style, and almost never is there an inappropriate time to wind down and relax to. FGL is a great example of a rock/alternative approach at country, which is something i really like about it. They don't miss, and rarely give you some crappy irrelevant music you'll want to skip.
-Pearl Jam
I was raised around Pearl Jam, and theres a ton of songs i couldn't name but watch me spit effortlessly half the lyrics. This type of rock is something you can live to, nothing too crazy emotional, but gets the job done for me.
-New Radicals
Same type of boat as Pearl Jam. Nice calming 90's sounds.
-Nirvana
Obviously Nirvana's toked their share of reefer, an ultimate chill playlist on your way 24/7/365.
-Summer Hits of the 2000's
A transition from the band based stations I've previously mentioned. The 2000's were the shit and stumbling upon a throwback or two never hurt anyone.
-August Alsina
This dude right here my is guy. Breezy without the bullshit as id like to describe it as. Im curious to his background, where he throws his old jams in here and there.
-Trey Songz
Another one of my homies i get down with Monday through Sunday. Aint nothing wrong with a little R & B inspired music.
-Mac Miller
You never know what your going to get with Mac, mainstream or underground he keeps it different and in this case thats a good thing.
-Todays Hip Hop
Cant stray from the times, hip hop is what makes the world go round in todays musical society.





No comments:

Post a Comment