Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dad Runs over Son's Xbox 360 for Stealing

                                    "You want the Ass whooping or the Xbox?" Uhh the Xbox Dad?


I'd watch the video before you check my take on this video, because this is a no brainer I would 100 out of 100 times take the ass beating than have my Dad run over my 360 for the whole world to see. Pain is just weakness leaving the body, not having an Xbox for this kid could last forever.  I understand the crying because sometimes when your in trouble emotions run high. But hopefully this guy realizes the shit his son is going to take at school this week is far more worse than that belt, could scar him for an extended period of time. I do appreciate this making it seem like he wants to show off his good parenting skills, when he clearly is doing this for the internet fame. But the confusing thing to me is that he "stole" a Now and Later out of a newspaper from his Dad? And they set him up too? Fuck outta here with that. Hopefully his Mom comes through in the clutch at some point. Santa's only 3 months away.

PS: The little girl chiming in with "That was awesome!" at the end got me so mad. Sounds exactly like Kelly when i used to get myself into shit all the time growing up. Salt in the wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment